- Position: Project Manager
- Salary range: (depending on your level and experience)
- Location: OBM Office, El-Mrghany, Cairo, Egypt.
- Type: Full-time position – 5 days per week – working hours might be changing depending on job needs
A project manager is accountable for planning and allocating resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout the project lifecycle. All of this takes place within the framework of achieving a company's goals and achieving its vision.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track the progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are
Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- 1 to 3 years of experience. preferred in education field.
- A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a good command of the English Language; written, spoken.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Self-management and team-management skills.