- Position: Business Developer
- Salary range: (depends on level and experience)
- Location: OBM Office, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Type: Full-time position – 5 days per week – working hours might be changing depending on job needs
Business developers are professionals who are responsible for the growth of the company. They work with their sales team to develop mutually beneficial proposals, negotiate contract terms and communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Take a lead role in developing new business proposals and presentations that create and nurture opportunities and partnerships.
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a sales pipeline for short/medium/long term in accordance with targets.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers, and meet regularly with managers and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company.
- Support deal structure and pricing with business-value analysis, and negotiate prices for proactive projects and proposals.
- Coordinate with management to research, identity, analyze and execute new business initiatives.
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- 1 to 3 years of experience. preferred in education field.
- Excellent Presentation skills with excellent writing skills.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Experience in sales techniques.
- Proficiency in data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an exellent command of the English Language; written, spoken.